Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for Eat Up Donations:
Direct Donation and Donation Matching by Deliveroo October 2021
Eat Up Fundraiser Terms and Conditions
Eat Up is a not-for-profit organisation that makes and delivers thousands of school lunches every month to help kids who would otherwise go without. Their lunches do more than feed; they help kids concentrate, allowing them to learn and grow.
Eat Up Australia (ABN 52 609 589 022) has authorised Deliveroo to conduct this fundraising activity on its behalf. 100% of the donation that you make will be provided to Eat Up Australia. Thank you for your generosity and support - together we can make a big difference.
These are the terms and conditions that apply to any donations you make to Eat Up Australia Ltd (ABN 52609589022) (“Eat Up”) during the Fundraising Period through any of the Collection Channels.
Fundraising Period: 1 November 2021 to 31 January 2021.
- Deliveroo is authorised to set up collection methods for monetary donations from individuals and businesses in support of Eat Up via the following methods (“Collection”):
- Via give card website
- Via shopify platform
- Deliveroo will pay 100% of the funds received from the shopify platform after being donated via the Collection to Eat Up.
- In addition, Deliveroo will match, dollar for dollar, up to $20,000 in donations.
Collection Channel: The collection methods for donations to support Eat Up are available as part of this fundraising activity:
- Deliveroo Give Card website at DeliverooGiveCard.com
By participating in this Fundraiser, you accept the following Terms and conditions:
- During the Fundraising Period, you can make a monetary donation to Eat Up through a Collection Channel, using an available payment method on the Collection Channel.
- Double the Donation: Deliveroo will match your donation made in the Fundraising Period, up to an aggregated total of $20,000 AUD worth of donations that customers make through the Collection Channel (“Deliveroo Contribution”).
- If you make a donation by a method other than through a Collection Channel, the donation will not be eligible for the Double the Donation offer.
- You can download a receipt for any payments you make on the Deliveroo platform by logging into your Deliveroo account via the website and accessing your Order History by clicking Menu > Order History and ‘Download Receipt’ from the Eat Up order. Unfortunately Deliveroo is unable to provide you with a tax deductible invoice. If you require a tax deductible invoice, please make your donation directly to Eat Up by visiting https://eatup.org.au/
- Shopify will take 1.6+ 30¢ AUD - 2.8% + 30¢ AUD as a processing fee depending on the type of payment used. 100% if the remainder will be paid to Eat Up, along with Deliveroo’s Contribution, within 21 days of the end of the Fundraising Period. Your donation is not eligible for a refund.
- Payment to Eat Up of all donations and Deliveroo’s Contribution are subject to Deliveroo’s fraud prevention policy. Any payment charge backs will nullify Deliveroo’s commitment to pay the donation or Deliveroo’s Contribution.
- Eatup Pty Ltd is an Authorised Fundraiser under NSW law and complies with all other legal and regulatory requirements.